ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Mattress Cleaning Services – A Must To Lead A Healthy And Active Life
Total Articles: 11
Mattress cleaning might sound easy but it isn’t! Cleaning a mattress is one of the most difficult cleaning services to carry out and it gets even harder when you have small kids and or pets at home. Most of the people think that mattress cleaning is just getting rid of stains on the mattress but it’s much more than that! Mattress cleaning must be done in order to remove the stains that are invisible, dust mites, and many other tiny microbes that cannot be seen by naked eyes. Also our human body sheds millions of dead cells, hair and dead skin flakes that get absorbed by the mattress and our body warmth while sleeping provides premium ground to the dust mites and germs grow and flourish. Hence, a thorough mattress cleaning is must to have a happy and healthy sleeping. And for that you will need a careful and professional mattress cleaning service that is performed under the scrutiny of specialists.
An unclean and unhygienic mattress can affect our health adversely to a great extent. Some of the diseases include allergy, asthma, eczema, hay fever, sinus pain, excessive sneezing, fatigue, depression, water eyes, constricted air passage and tight chest. If you are suffering from any of the above mentioned diseases then it is high time you need an expert mattress cleaning service. But before hiring mattress cleaning services you need to know that mattress is much different from that of carpet as it does not dry well easily due their composition and thickness the moisture does not dry out as quickly as the carpet! And this simply means carpet and upholstery cleaning services should not be used for cleaning up the mattresses. And this rules out hot water extraction as well as dry cleaning methods.
Now the question arises is that what should we look for in when hiring mattress cleaning services? Let us check out! Firstly, choose a mattress cleaning service that utilizes safe and green products. Also, make sure that they provide an anti- allergen treatment along with dust mite treatment that will help in keeping your mattress clean and maximize the effectiveness of the entire cleaning process. Secondly, make sure that the cleaning services you hire use a good vacuum cleaning machine with HEPA system incorporated. Also, many mattress cleaning services use vacuum cleaners with a germicidal light on them, which helps them in killing germs and viruses and denaturing allergens efficiently. Again do not forget to ask them well before if they will provide both side mattress cleaning or not!
Few Tips to Keep Mattresses in Good Condition for a Longer Period of Time
• Mattress cleaning must be carried out every 6 months to 12 months with professional help.
• Vacuum you mattress once in a week with a proper vacuum cleaner attachment.
• Keep rotating the mattress every few months and vacuum that side well before sleeping.
• Never use bleach on your mattress as it might harm or destroy the fiber of your mattress.
Always remember a clean and hygienic mattress is the key to a healthy good night’s sleep and a healthy good night’s sleep is the key to a healthy and active life! So get your mattress cleaned today and lead a healthy life!
This article is written by Fully Carpet Clean, a professional mattress cleaning SW6 service provider. If you are looking for mattress cleaning services in Fulham or nearby then do consider their cleaning services.
Home and Garden Articles1. Gain Perfect Peace Of Mind With Excellent Flow Of Hot Water
Author: Hot Water Tank Winnipeg
2. How Long Should An Exterior Painting Lasts?
Author: Martha Navas
3. The Best Ways To Find House Cleaning Services
Author: Sree Man Power
4. All You Need To Know About Drain Maintenance
Author: City Wide Pro Plumbing
5. Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Bathroom Remodel?
Author: Logan Daniel
6. Key Reasons For A Toilet Leaking At The Base
Author: Citywide Plumbing
7. Choosing The Right Flooring Suitable For Irish Climate
Author: Dylan Holland
8. Reasons To Join Hands With The Professional Furnace Repair Expert
Author: Climate Change YVR
9. How To Keep Your Carpet Clean If You Have Pets
Author: Gary Jacob
10. Uplift The Appearance Of Your Room With Professional Curtain Cleaning
Author: Marisn Mackle
11. Why You Need To Have Professional Carpet Cleaning Service Done
Author: Marisn Mackle
12. Things You Need To Know About Concrete Flooring
Author: Angela Joseph
13. Types Of Flooring Materials And Where You Can Use Them
Author: Alex B Arnorld
14. Kitchen Cabinet Corner Door Hinges
Author: Adam Smith
15. Bathroom Lighting - Integral Component Of The Bathroom Interior