ALL >> General >> View Article
Source And Transfer Of Cutting Heat
Total Articles: 98
Most of the cutting work consumed during the cutting process is converted into heat, which is called cutting heat. There are three main sources of this.
(1) The heat generated by chip deformation, which is the main source of cutting heat.
(2) The heat generated by the friction between the chip and the rake face.
(3) The heat generated by the friction between the [url=https://www.auroraabrasive.com/6-inches-aluminum-oxide-abrasive-metal-cutting-disc/]6 inch es cutting disc[/url] and the flank.
The heat generated by the three heat sources is different depending on the tool material, the workpiece material, and the cutting conditions.
After the heat of cutting occurs, it is transmitted by chips, workpieces, tools and periodic media such as air. The proportion of each part is determined by the workpiece material, cutting speed, tool material, and geometric angle. The heat of cutting during turning is mainly transmitted by the chips. When cutting steel with high speed steel, there are about 5. %~80% of the cutting heat is taken away by the chips, and 10%~40 latitude heat transfer workpieces are 3%~9% heat transferred to the cutter; the heat transmitted to the medium is only 1%, the heat of the left-handed cutter is not the most A lot, but because the cutting part of the tool is very small, it causes the temperature of the knife to rise (the cutting head temperature can reach 1000 °C or higher during high-speed cutting), thus accelerating the wear of the tool.
The heat of the workpiece can increase the longitudinal length of the workpiece, causing the workpiece material to expand and deform, resulting in shape and size errors. The processing accuracy is reduced, and the more heat transferred to the chip and the medium, the more favorable the processing.
Therefore, in the cutting process, we should try to reduce the cutting heat and improve the heat dissipation conditions to reduce the adverse effects of high temperature on the tool and the workpiece.
General Articles1. Tips For Succeeding As An Online Student
Author: Jake Joke
2. The Different Ways In Which A Tutor Can Help Your Child Right!
Author: Maira Gomez
3. Best Day Hikes From Kathmandu
Author: Best Day Hikes From Kathmandu
4. The Best Place To Get Your Kicker Car Subwoofer
Author: Shams Nabi
5. Live Cricket Play Takes Fan Into The World Of Real Cricket Spirit
6. Quick And Simple Pest Control Strategies That You Could Carry Out In Your House
Author: marisn mackle
7. Essential Things To Know For Keeping Your Home Free From Harmful Insects
Author: Anna Benes
8. 10 Most Famous Bollywood Entertainment Blogs That You Love To Know
Author: hollywood entertainment blogs
9. Truck Full Of Flavor | Thefoodturck
10. Main Production Process Of Gi Steel Coil
11. Pestle Insights On The Economic Output Of New Zealand
Author: Aarkstore Enterprise
12. Digital Marketing Tools To Grow Your Business
Author: YOCreativ Pvt Ltd
13. Certaines Femmes Ont Automatiquement L'idée
14. Reading Their Mind And Body
15. Buy Cheap Vape Juice From Broke Dick
Author: Richard Broke