ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Does Iphone And Ipad Mini Dominate The Microsoft Pc Market
Total Articles: 363
It is said that Microsoft will lose its market share in the PC. Statistics show that the popularity of smartphones and tablets will help Apple take over the former. Apple, based in Cupertino, will occupy most of Microsoft's platform, a move that has prompted Apple to spare no effort to maintain its dominant position in the tablet and smartphone space.
According to a study by Horace Dediu at Asymco, according to a leading daily newspaper, Microsoft's market share is at risk. This is mainly due to users' preferences for smartphones and tablets on traditional desktops and laptops. In the next few years, Apple will reach a sales breakeven point with Microsoft. Therefore, Apple will have most of the market, while others will share the rest with Microsoft.
Industry analysts continue to compare the percentage of Windows-based PC sales to Mac sales last year. The results show that Windows has the lowest sales since the Windows 95 operating system was launched. The analysis further pointed out that adding iOS devices (iPad, iPhone and iPod) to Macs, the sales ratio between Mac and Windows showed a sharp increase for Apple. In other words, Apple is rapidly increasing its control of the market with its simplified products.
Microsoft is also preparing to deal with this growing attack. The Redmond-based technology giant has announced its own Surface tablet, which also puts all desktops, tablets and laptops under the common platform of its upcoming Windows 8 operating system. The new operating system is compatible with traditional keyboards and mice as well as other modern touch devices.
However, Apple is also working to expand its influence on the public. It will launch a lower-priced device in the iPhone 5 launch of the much-anticipated speculation launched in October. According to reports, Apple is launching the iPad Mini, a cheaper, smaller and more iconic device that can carry Google's Nexus. It will use a smaller display with a low profile processor to reduce production costs.
Google is one of Apple's and Microsoft's main competitors and a leader in the industry. It introduced the new Nexus 7 tablet for $199.99. The search giant has already achieved an important position in the field of smart phones with its Android operating system, which proved to be very successful. Google’s current smartphone market share is over 50%, while Apple’s is only 20%. Microsoft is in its infancy and its share is counted in a single number.
If Microsoft can sell "many" Microsoft Surface and its PC partners, then these numbers can still change. In terms of smartphones and tablets, Microsoft is still in its infancy. Although the company promises to do a lot of things, it has left a huge legacy behind it, but the story of success is hard to say now. It has been busy for a long time, launching a series of fast and continuous products with great potential for success. At the same time, Apple also launched a new series of Retina Display Macbooks and new iOS and iPhone. The iPad Mini is the next focus to focus on. Industrial surveys show that Apple's sales in the next few years will exceed Microsoft. But the story of success depends to a large extent on the tastes of consumers.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
2. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Affordable And Reliable Laptop Repair Richmond Services
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Reliable Richmond Computer Repair Solutions
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. What Are The Business Benefits Of Implementing Odoo Erp
Author: Sanjiv Yadav
6. Sipotek Technology Announces Automated Optical Inspection Machine For A Precise Inspection Of Printe
Author: Formed cru
7. How Android App Development Company Help You In Your Business Success
8. Installation And Maintenance Of Edm 960 Twin Engine Management System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
9. Web Portals - The Best Way To Add Value To Customer Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. Reasons Why Mobile Mechanic Are A Breather
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. Why Xfunnels Is Regarded As The Smartest And Easiest Funnel Builder Of The World?
Author: Adam Stewart
12. Use System Integration Solutions In India To Stay Ahead
Author: Play Technologies
13. Gps Stamp Photo Camera App - How To Add Geotag To Photos On Iphone
14. What Makes A Step-down Transformer The Ideal Choice?
15. Home Electricians In Adelaide For All Your Home Electrical Problems
Author: Brown Ross