ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Top 3 Questions To Ask While Hiring A Marketing Agency
Total Articles: 21
Marketing agencies are aplenty, but just like there are enough good ones you can also come across some bad apples. Without experience or guidance, it can be painstaking and overwhelming for you to make a decision on which one to choose for your promotional needs. Here are some important questions that you should ask while hiring a marketing agency in London.
Who will actually work on my account?
It is best that you work with companies having a more senior individual managing client accounts. From your end, it would be better to have direct access to the team head by email, phone, Skype, IM etc. Everyone from the agency representative to the account executive should bear responsibility to your account. It would be better that you work with a marketing agency with an experienced account executive that understands your business, processes and budget and offers solutions accordingly.
How will the success of your marketing campaign be measured?
The results can be tracked in many ways, usually through systems and software programs. There are online as well as offline tools to measure email clicks, web traffic, online conversions, media coverage, number of new customers, quality of campaign responses etc. Ensure that the marketing team and Account Executive of the company understands your objectives, builds a marketing plan that can achieve your goals and has proper tools to track the results.
How will you be billed for the services?
Find out how the company will bill you for the services – whether by the project or hourly. In case you have a bigger marketing project that would go on for several weeks, signing up with a marketing company that charges by the hour will be a bad idea. For more information on a marketing agency in London, check out this site.
I'm James Belly, marketing consultant, providing info about digital marketing, small business marketing and small business advertising for the companies and SME's. You can find his thoughts at marketing strategy blog. For more information on a branding agency in Berkshire, check out this site.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How To Choose The Right Marketing Automation Software For Your Business?
Author: kushboo kumari
2. Has Social Media Killed Customer Service?
3. How To Start Affiliate Marketing?
Author: Mark And Make
4. Seo And Its Long Term Advantages For Your Business
Author: Nikhil Kurode
5. Top Advantages Offered By An Online Marketing Agency Sydney
Author: Gabriel Fulton
6. The Importance Of Quality Web Design In Digital Marketing
Author: Anuj Rajput
7. What To Look For In A Digital Marketing Agency
Author: Chris B
8. The Survival Of The Fittest
Author: olive asia
9. How To Develop An Efficient Social Media Strategy?
Author: Kim Barrett
10. How To Better Manage Your Email Campaign.
Author: Gabriel Fulton
11. Sem Agency In Singapore
Author: Digi Winxseo
12. Make Your Website Highly Ranked By Seo In Search Engines
Author: Minakshi Srivastava
13. Here’s What You Can Expect From A Good Advertising Agency In Sydney
Author: Ting Digital
14. How To Use Clickfunnels To Make Money Online?
Author: Ryan Carter
15. Why Is Seo So Important For Small Businesses?
Author: Edmund Brunetti