ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Septic Tank Pumping- What It Is, How It Is Done, And What Are Its Benefits?
Total Articles: 50
But still, the majority of the people do not pay attention to the septic tank pumping unless wastewater overflows into the drainfield, or drains get clogged. Definitely, this is neither good for the environment, nor for the economy.
All the wastewater of home gets collected in a septic tank through inlet drain which goes through biological decomposition, and finally disposed of in the drainfield through outlet drain. This biological decomposition separates the liquid waste from the wastewater in the form of sludge and scum. And treated wastewater is disposed of safely into the ground.
The process of removing the sludge and scum formed in the septic tank is called septic tank pumping. A pump truck is used for removing all the solid waste that has been collected over years. A gully sucker pumps all the solid waste from the septic tank into the tank on the lorry. Clogged drains are also cleaned for proper drainage. This results into clean and empty septic tank which is aging ready to use.
Benefits of Septic Tank Pumping
Avoid Costly Repair
The main objective of cleaning a septic tank is to avoid costly repairs. Cleaning a septic tank will cost you around $200 to $300. On the other hand, repair of a failed septic system will cause you around $5000 to $10000. Also, septic tank needs to be cleaned about every 1-3 years. So obviously cleaning of your septic system seems to be a better deal than repairing damaged septic system.
Protect Environment and Keep you Healthy
If your septic tank is not cleaned for years, slowly, it starts creating antibacterial substances that kill the vital bacteria which decompose the liquid waste. Hence, it leads to the disposal of untreated wastewater from the septic tank. Improperly treated wastewater from tank contains virus, bacteria, and toxic chemicals which are no good for the environment as well as your health. It can contaminate the soil and groundwater and spread diseases. And when this highly toxic water ends up in the stream, it can cause serious health issues to animals, plants, and marine life. Timely septic tank cleaning can avoid all these environmental and health issues.
Increase Lifespan of Septic System
Cleaning your septic tank increases the lifespan of the septic tank. Over the period scum and sludge are accumulated in the tank which alters the working of bacteria. Clogged drains also increase the pressure on the septic system. Septic tank cleaning removes the solid waste from the septic system and reduces the burden on the septic tank. It provides enough time for bacteria to decompose and improves the efficiency of the tank.
These are the key benefits of the septic tank pumping.
So if you have not cleaned your septic tank for last few years, do not wait for your tank to scream for cleaning. Get it inspected right now and prevent your septic system from the breakdown.
DraneRanger provides various liquid waste management solutions such as grease and lint trap cleaning, lift station and wet well cleaning, septic tank cleaning and maintenance, and vacuum truck services in Houston, Pearland, Alvin, and Sugar Land. To more know, visit http://draneranger.com/services/.
Home and Garden Articles1. Staircase Safety Design Tips
Author: Millie Jones
2. Could Aging Air Conditioning In Baldivis Be Driving Up Your Energy Bills?
3. 5 Ways To Spice Up Your Kitchen Space
Author: Sunita Arvind
4. 5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Make Space Look Trendy
Author: Sunita Arvind
5. Useful Tips To Keep Your Air Duct Clean, Fresh And Safe
Author: ServiceMaster 24/7
6. Reasons For Calling An Expert To Repair The Home Appliances.
Author: Anu Walia
7. Hardwood Floor Or Wood Looking Ceramic Tile. Got Stuck?
Author: villo home
8. How To Opt For A Fantastic Bathroom Remodel In San Francisco?
Author: Logan Daniel
9. Common Things To Do That Keeps Your Upholstery Clean For Longer
Author: Lilian Facy
10. Top Six Benefits Of Hiring An Architect For Planning And Designing Your Home
Author: Garry Stacks
11. Know Why Using Sheds In Constructions Prove To Be An Affordable Solution
Author: Michael Gilmore
12. Four Interesting Ways To Use Carports
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
13. Know How To Be A Perfect Proposal Planner And Create Wonders In The Real Estate Field?
Author: Adam Leworthy
14. What Makes The Commercial Electrical Contractors Stand Out From Others
Author: Anthony Crummer
15. Are You Looking For Fence Installation Service Providers? Here’s How To Proceed!
Author: Katherine Branson