ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Golden Triangle With Ranthambore National Park – Experiencing Indian Architecture And Wildlife
Total Articles: 4
India is undoubtedly a country filled with vibrant culture and heritage. From Jammu Kashmir to Kanyakumari one can experience the diverse culture and tradition yet can feel the unity in diversity. And where talking about tourism India has a lot to offer! And the glimpse of North India can make you fall in love with country over and over again. And if you want to explore the North India’s vivid culture and tradition along with the wilderness of the wildlife in the best way in just one tour then the Golden Triangle with Ranthambore National Park tour package is just meant for you!
The Golden Triangle tour package includes various cities that stand as a perfect example of the rich historical legacy of India. If you want to witness the colorful culture, heritage and relish the grandeur of the country this tour is a must for you! This tour covers Delhi, the capital city of India which is filled with historical monuments depicting the historic significance of the country, Agra narrating the tales of Mughal Empire, architecture and tradition and Jaipur known for its royal ambience. And in addition to that Ranthambore National Park tour can help you experience and enjoy watching the tiger.
The city is a perfect combination of modernization and traditions. One can find a variety of fascinating tourist destinations in Delhi such as:
• Humayun’s Tomb – The first garden tomb on Indian sub-continent
• Red Fort – The royal throne of the Mughal Empire
• India gate – Memorial made in the memory of the World War martyrs
• RajGhat – The resting place of Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation!
• Qutub Minar – One of the tallest masonry minarets of India which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Other attractions of Delhi include Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, the bustling markets of Chandni Chowk and many more.
The home to the world famous Taj Mahal, Agra was once the capital of Mughal Emperor. Taj Mahal the symbol of unconditional love is one of the most popular and most visited destinations. It was built by Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal using pure white marbles and is one of the Seven Wonders of the World offering mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views.
Other attractions of Agra include the Agra Fortlying parallel to the River Yamuna, Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah the walls of which are encrusted with semi-precious stone. En-route from Agra to Ranthambore National Park you will be visiting Fatehpur Sikri which is the best preserved collection of Mughal architectures in India. It was also the capital of Mughals for almost 10 years.
Ranthambore National Park
Spot the real wilderness of Indian wildlife at the Ranthambore National Park and enjoy jungle safaris to spot wild animals such as tigers, wild boars, deer, bear, hyenas, jackal, leopard and many more in their natural habitat. Ranthambore National Park is globally known for tiger sightings. Also there is the Ranthambore Fort situated in the park offering panoramic views of the park surrounded by the Aravalli Range, dry deciduous forest and rocky landscape. Enjoy the wildlife safari in the lap of the nature.
Feel royal in the Pink City, Jaipur. The home to numerous forts and palaces, Jaipur is a city that makes you feel the life of the royal families. The city is filled with architectural wonders that reflect the beauty of Rajput and Islamic architecture. The architectural marvels of Jaipur include:
• Amer Fort – Offering the most enthralling Elephant safari overlooking the Maota Lake in Rajasthan
• City Palace – Stores the Royal Family souvenirs
• Hawa Mahal – Also known as Palace of Wind that was built specifically for the royal women
And to explore all these marvels in one package the combination of Golden Triangle tour package with the Ranthambore National Park Tour is the best possible way!
This article is written by Rajputana Tours Pvt. Ltd offering Golden Triangle with Ranthambore National Park tour package that covers the various culture and tradition of North India. To know more visit https://www.rajputanaindiatours.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 4 Reasons To Hire Best React Native Developers For Your Company
Author: Michael Smith
2. Tips To Free Up Space On Your Phone
Author: Jill Clevenger
3. Artificial Intelligence And Cryptocurrency Are The Best When Work Together
Author: Krunal Vyas
4. How To Choose A Good Android Application Maintenance Company?
Author: Eldon Broady
5. Leaks Suggest Rocksteady Undergoing “suicide Squad” Game Development!
Author: Aida Martin
6. Tips To Deal With Scratched Smartphone Screen
Author: Jill Clevenger
7. Precision Machined Parts
8. Highly Effective Online Recruitment System You’ll Love
Author: Andrew Smith
9. How To Send Animated Gif Emails
Author: James Smith
10. Electronic Transient Voltage Protection
Author: MDE Semiconductors
11. Gps Camera Photo With Location For Iphone App - Capture Photo With Date And Time
12. Choose The Right Networking Solutions For It Services
Author: Vivency Global
13. How To Update Garmin Map?
14. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
15. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady