ALL >> Health >> View Article
Avoid Male Organ Rash When Using Body Paints
Total Articles: 208
A rash on any part of the body is inconvenient, but a male organ rash can be especially so. Not only is it often accompanied by an itchiness that can lead to a guy being caught scratching his equipment, but a visible male organ rash often makes partners wary of engaging in intimate acts with a man. And, of course, a male organ rash can sometimes be a signal of a greater male organ health issue. However, However, as we explain in our article originally published on Ezinearticles.com, it can also be due to more benign causes, such as an allergic reaction to using body paints on the manhood as a means of having fun with a partner.
While bare body painting is not an everyday activity, it can a way for a couple to explore their bodies or simply amuse themselves. And many men enjoy full-body painting as a way of expressing their artistic side – and sometimes as a way to disguise their bareness when in a public situation. (The police don’t always agree that the member is adequately disguised, however.)
So for any men thinking about seeing what their manhood looks like if painted blue or adorned with stripes, the following tips may be useful in preventing male organ rash or other related issues.
- Don’t use regular paints. When painting any skin, it’s best to use paints actually designed for the body. Paints created for use on walls, ceilings, metal, or even artist’s canvas are likely to contain harsh chemicals and ingredients that can be toxic to the skin and body. It’s important to find non-toxic paints which are designed for use on the body and are clearly labeled as such.
- Check the member first. Even body paints need to stay on the outside of the skin – so check the member (or any other body part that is to be painted) for cuts and scrapes. By no means use paint on an open wound, but even relatively minor cuts should be avoided. Also, if the manhood already has a rash or other skin condition, do not paint it.
- Check the paint elsewhere. Before applying the paint to the manhood, dab a little on another part of the body in advance – preferably a few hours in advance. This will give time to see if there is anything in the paint which is likely to cause a reaction. Even when a paint is non-toxic, some people may have an allergic reaction to it.
- Clean up first. Before applying paint to the member, be sure it is clean. Wash with a mild soap and warm water, and dry it before beginning. Whoever is handling the painting chores should also make sure that their hands and their brushes, sponges, or other painting implements are clean as well.
- Avoid glitter. Many people like adding glitter to their body painting, but avoid using on the male organ. Even though it is only lightly gritty, it is enough to cause skin irritation on the manhood. In addition, removing glitter from the skin can be challenging.
- Wash afterwards. Body paints aren’t designed to last for long periods of time and can usually be removed by showering with soap. Be sure to remove all of the body paint from the member; paint that is left on for excessively long periods of time is more likely to result in a male organ rash.
Avoiding a male organ rash from body paints is an admirable goal. Regular use of a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) may help a man achieve that goal. Healthy male organ skin is in a better position to resist a rash, so use a crème that includes a combination of vital hydrating agents, such as vitamin E and shea butter. In addition, strengthen the member skin by using a crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid. This will help decrease excess free radicals and the skin damage that they can cause.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Ambien Vs Xanax! Which One Is Easily Available Online With Cod Option?
Author: Best Pharmacy Market
2. What Happens If Cataracts Are Left Untreated In Cape Coral, Fl?
Author: James E. Croley III, M.D.
3. Common Features And Overdose Symptoms Of Escitalopram 20mg
Author: RX Online Pharmacies
4. 10 Signs & Symptoms Of Tramadol Addiction | How To Recover Tramadol Addiction?
Author: 10 Signs & Symptoms of Tramadol Addiction | How to
5. How Effectively Medical Pad Printing Can Come Up With Exclusive Prints?
Author: Olivia Joe
6. Healthcare Payer Solution Services Maintain Good Growth In The Current Quarter.
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
7. Wisdom Teeth Removal - 7 Useful Tips For Easy Recovery
Author: Paulo Pinho
8. How To Prepare For An Abdominal Ultrasound Scan And What To Expect From It?
Author: DR. ANMOL SETHI
9. Vitreoretinal Surgery Equipment Market Makes An Impact On Ophthalmic Diseases
Author: Aarkstore Market Research
10. Attention Or Sleep, Problems With Sleep Related To Adhd
Author: David Seaman
11. Online Dietician In Delhi
Author: Shikha Mahajan
12. Find Out Best Institute To Learn Yoga Courses In Hanoi
Author: Yoga With Amit
13. How To Select The Right Yoga Teacher Training In Vietnam
Author: Yoga With Amit
14. 3 Easy Ways To Strengthen Gums And Baby Teeth Right From Age 1 To 6
Author: Pooja Agrawal
15. Try Healthy Way Coq10 Capsules To Combat Heart Disease, Hypertension, And Low Stamina
Author: tina lynn