ALL >> General >> View Article
Made To Measure Genuine Leather Kilt With Latest Styles
Total Articles: 1
The idea that kilts are old fashioned or just for men attending a traditional Scottish wedding could not be further from the truth today. Modern men are beginning to understand the appeal of wearing a kilt, and are seeking out brand new styles from materials like genuine leather to appease their fashion habits. Celebrities like Omar Epps, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, R Kelly, Justin Bieber and Chad Johnson have all been spotted wearing mens leather kilt , and they’re only the tip of the iceberg. Below, we’ve rounded up everything you need to know about this latest fashion trend, give you a brief history, and explore how to maintain your kilt.
What is a kilt?
The kilt is one of the most iconic fashion pieces to come out of Scotland. Effectively, a kilt is a long skirt made for men. Traditionally made from tartan fabric, kilts date back to the 16th-century when they were first worn by Highlanders. British military used the kilt as a formal uniform, but it wasn’t until the 18th-century when tartan cloth was introduced to create the kilt we know today.
Fast forward to the nineteenth century, and the Scottish kilt had become part of a ceremonial dress and worn only during special occasions and formal events like weddings, sports events and events concerning the Royal Family. Wherever you are in the world, you will no doubt have seen an image of a man wearing a kilt, and instantly associate it with Scotland. It’s as important to the country’s image and culture as its flag or Scottish shortbread - but times are changing.
Today’s modern men are ‘reclaiming’ the kilt, so to speak, and are finding new designs like leather utility kilt made from genuine leather. Rather than fake leather, which is often inexpensive and lower quality, genuine leather kilts offer a level of sophistication and style, with a gentle nod back to their humble beginnings in Scotland. Perfect for everyday use, attending events, cosplay, or even at work to serve as a toolbelt, a genuine leather kilt is perfect for any fashionable man.
How to look after a kilt
If you’re thinking about buying a genuine leather kilt , then it’s important that you know how to look after your new product. Indeed, a kilt should be considered an investment, so keeping it in good condition is a priority so that you can wear it time and time again. First, try not to wash your kilt, as you’ll remove the natural oils from the leather and cause the finish to look dry or faded. Instead, use a leather cleaner, and regularly apply wax-free moisturizers to the kilt to ensure it remains supple. Finally, try to avoid plastic and use a cotton bag to store your kilt, as this will protect it and stop the leather’s colors from rubbing or causing other damaging issues.
Would you wear a kilt? Let us know in the comments section below, and check back for more great news and tips on looking your best as a modern man in the coming weeks
General Articles1. 5 Benefits Of Buying Indian Bridal Hair Accessories From Online Shopping Website
Author: One Mela
2. Got Great App? Make It Visible To The World With Marketing Experts…
3. Best Bridesmaid Gifts For A Rustic Wedding
Author: Ben Alford
4. China Animal Silage Fodder Cutter Crop Straw Crusher
Author: yang huimin
5. Seeking Sweet And Simply Southern Style? Find It And So Much More At Girls ‘round Here
Author: Ben Alford
6. Know What Problems Can Be Fixed Using Astrology By Our Top Astrologer In Brooklyn
7. Are You Looking For A Letting In Edinburgh?
Author: Andrew whitmey
8. Characteristics Of Numerical Control Special Machining Technology
Author: Madhavachar Rangnekadr
9. Waking The Dead Anger Management
10. Global Telecommunication Market
11. How To Do Keyword Research For Seo And It’s Benefits.
Author: Ananth parsad
12. Show Your Creativeness With Bespoke Leather Jackets!
Author: Akash Sharma
13. Make Your Day More Fashionable With The Varieties Of Hippie Clothing For Women
Author: Anika Jonas
14. Attractive Opportunities In The Hydrogen Generation Market During The Forecast Period 2018-2023
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
15. How Good Is Your Water Treated- Find Sure Results With Water Softeners Nz
Author: Rabin Ryan