ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Fix Ricoh Printer Error
Total Articles: 11
HOW TO FIX RICOH PRINTER ERROR
Different Errors And How To Fix Ricoh Printer Error
There are many issues with the Ricoh printer which you would need to sort out on an immediate basis. Below is the solution for the different issues associated with the Ricoh printer and here’s detailing How To Fix Ricoh Printer Error
When the print function is restricted – Authentication Error
• When the print function is restricted, only authorised users can use its function
• The users will be authenticated in the printer driver
• The user can only authenticate through the PCL6 printer driver when print jobs are restricted
• Print using the PostScript 3 printer driver will not be feasible.
Steps to Resolve:
1. Open the file you desire to get printed on your computer.
2. Open the properties of the printer driver.
3. Click on the [Valid Access] tab.
4. Enter the user code with 1 to 8 digits and then click [OK].
5. Execute a print command.
If an incorrect user code is entered, the job will be automatically cancelled.
When the print function is blocked
When there is a configuration for blocked printing, there is an introduction of an error code in Ricoh copiers. Blocked printing allows jobs to be sent securely to the printer and held there until it actually reaches the printer to pick them up.
Steps to Resolve:
1. In the Windows 10 search box, type Control Panel and click on the Control Panel application.
2. Under the Hardware as well as Sound heading, simply click on View devices along with printers.
3. Choose the printing preferences and Right click on the printer you want to configure.
4. Find Detailed Settings tab and choose the Job Settings in Menu.
5. Change the Job Type to Blocked Printing, and MAKE SURE to enter your print code for the user code.
6 Click on Details and enter your link ID for user ID and your print code for Password. Click on OK
7 Printing Preferences dialogue box shall be closed on Clicking OK. You are ready to send print jobs.
8 To print a blocked item that was sent to the printer, click on the Printer button.
9. Further, click on the tab that read Print Jobs.
10 Click on your item’that you want to print to select it and then click on Print. Enter your password when requested.
When there is colour misalignment
One of the most common errors is the one with the error message SC400. It indicates that the identity image (ID) is dirty. The sensor can be cleaned manually but here is an alternate procedure to solve it
Steps to Resolve
1. Turn Off your printer, open the printhead, and turn the printer back on
2. Shut down the printer cover before the cartridges move to the right.
3. Reseat the printhead
4. Clear your print head with a dry cloth along with the printhead connectors
5. Remove the cartridges and go deeper in to clean the plastic head primers
6. Replace faulty cartridges if any
7. Check for any paper tray obstructions
Computer Programming Articles1. Why Take The Services Of An Iphone Application Development Company
Author: Moon Technolabs
2. Best Cpanel Providers That Offers Whm Cpanel License At Reasonable Prices
Author: Buy cPanel
3. 6 New Technologies Used For Java Developer
4. Top Java Web Systems To Use In 2019
5. A Brief Look At Custom Healthcare Software Development & Its Future.
Author: pawan yadav
6. Know About Importance Of Java Programming Language
Author: APTRON Noida
7. The Complete Guide To Understanding The Enterprise Application Integration
Author: rishabh Shukla
8. What Java Programmers Should Learn In 2019
9. Spring Framework Bean Scopes
Author: Kapil Gupta
10. Master The Art Of Java Se Support Roadmap With These Tips
11. How To Use Magento Import Export Extensions To Migrate Product Data?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
12. A Complete Guide For Advanced Java
13. What Rings A Bell When You Hear The Word Java?
14. Most Recent Java Technologies And Trends
15. How To Disable Firewall On Mac
Author: karen minton