ALL >> Service >> View Article
Dimitris Kosvogiannis Aims To Leave Lasting Legacy In Service And Hospitality
Total Articles: 2
Dimitris Kosvogiannis aka Dimitris Cosvogiannis is a professional hotelier who would like for his name and life work to be synonymous with two things, service and hospitality. He earned a degree in Law in 1997 and began advocating for victims of domestic abuse shortly thereafter. He loves solving complicated problems and helping people find resolution to their conflict. He found himself able to help victims of abuse by prosecuting the abusers and working with organizations that help rehabilitate victims. While working in law, he also began working with hotels and there found a gratifying outlet to serve others hospitably.
In 15 years in the hotel business, he opened four different hotels across North America, Europe, and the Caribbean. His hotels were very successful in the luxury class. In 2017, the Malia Braco Village was named best in class by Luxury Hotels and was named best boutique hotel. His hotels were home to the Miss Jamaica Universe pageant and developed a history and reputation for providing lavish comfort and exceptional service.
Dimitris Kosvogiannis’s ongoing goal is to travel around the world, meeting people of all backgrounds and cultures. He want to take that knowledge and create an atmosphere that would be attractive to all people. Dimitris loves engaging with people and learning about their culture. He holds citizenship with the U.S, Greece, and Jamaica and speaks seven languages. This extensive wealth of culture has influenced how he presents his hotels and the experience they create for customers. He is a global thinker and prides himself in spotting and setting trends in many areas of lifestyle. Whether it is the food, fashion, music, or arts, Dimitris carefully crafts the presentation to try and stay creative and ahead of the curve.
Working as a hotelier, Dimitris Kosvogiannis has been able to combine his creative flair, hard work, team building expertise and genuine love for people and service in a way that has been especially gratifying. Dimitris would like to some day open his own hotel or sting of hotels and start a multinational corporation centered on providing high quality service in the business of hospitality.
Dimitris Kosvogiannis aka Dimitris Cosvogiannis has opened four different hotels across the world with high marks in the luxury class. Explore @ https://www.hospitalitynet.org/appointment/79009465.html
Service Articles1. Increase Your Security With Ssl
Author: Aparna Thakur
2. Mobile Application Development Company
3. Engage The Most Professional & Certified Water Softeners, Purifiers & Conditioners
Author: Michael Chuk
4. 5 Features To Get In Your On-demand App For Cab Service
Author: Cameron McCaughey
5. How To Choose Best Packers And Movers In Ahmedabad
Author: Hardik Gajjar
6. What Are The Benefits Of Hiring The Best Cleaning Companies In Dubai?
Author: David Rhino
7. Choose Virtual Ciso Services To Secure Your Organization
Author: Cyber Defense Group
8. Why Fire Retardant Spray Is A Must In Every Household
Author: Hudson Moffitt
9. Top 5 Unique Mandap Design For Destination Wedding In Jaipur
Author: Wedding Vings
10. Integrated Accounting Software In Saudi Arabia
11. Driving School In Calgary
12. 5 Misconceptions About Automated Parking Systems
Author: Wohr Parking
13. What Causes Circuit Breaker To Trip Often?
Author: Kane Adamson
14. How A Warehouse Management System Can Help Your Operations?
Author: Kumar Ram
15. Luxury Swimming Pool Builders Pays A Great Attention To Client’s Details And Preferences!
Author: Markus Wendy