ALL >> General >> View Article
First Method: Screenshot Of The Full Screen Ensure That The Screen Shows Exactly What You Are Willin
Total Articles: 8
FIRST METHOD: SCREENSHOT OF THE FULL SCREEN
1. Ensure that the screen shows exactly what you are willing to capture– Be aware that all reliable Windows are displayed.
2. Tap Command+ Shift + 3– If the sound is turned on, your device will produce the sound of camera shutter.
3. Look for the screenshots on the PC screen– They will be labeled with date and time and will be saved as screenshots.
4. Older versions of OS X used to save it as Picture#, For instance- If it is a 7th screenshot on the desktop, then it will be labeled as Picture 7.
SECOND METHOD: IF YOU WANT TO SCREENSHOT JUST A PORTION
1. Tap Command+ Shift +4 – The cursor will get into a tiny crosshair reticle.
2. Tap and drag the cursor to select area you do not want to capture– A rectangle with grey color should appear. If you’re going to adjust the Windows, then press Escape for getting back to the normal cursor without taking any picture.
3. Let the mouse go– You will get a noise of camera shutter if the sound of your system is ON. It will ensure that the screenshot has been taken
4. The screenshot is visible on your desktop– It will be saved with name .png file named screenshot. Name and Date will be labeled below.
5. Older versions of OS X will save it as Picture– For instance- If it is 6th screenshot then it will be labeled as Picture 6.
6. Make use of the screenshot– So now that you have taken the screenshot, they can be used the way you need them. They can be attached them to email, upload them to the web or drag them to the application as per your convenience.
THIRD METHOD: SCREENSHOT AN OPEN WINDOW
1. Enter Command+ Shift+4, and tap the Spacebar– You will witness the crosshair turning into a small camera. You can again tap the spacebar to go back to the reticle.
2. Move the cursor over Window you are willing to capture– The camera is going to highlight different windows blue as it is moving over them. Use keyboard command slike Command + Tab to shift through windows while still in the same mode.
3. Tap on the window– Similarly as any other screenshot, the picture of your selected window will be saved to the desktop by default.
FOURTH METHOD: SAVING A SCREENSHOT TO THE CLIPBOARD
1. Tap Command+ Control+ Shift+3– This method is going to work similarly like the previous one. The only marked difference will be that the screenshot will not immediately create the file. The image instead will be saved to the clipboard. It is the same transient area where your system memorizes your copied text.
2. You can take portion screenshot with the use of Command+Shift+4 -By dragging the reticle over proper part of the screen, with the help of the portion screenshot method.
3. Use the Command+V or Edit> Paste to paste the image– You can straightaway paste your screenshot image into any compatible application like the word document,many email services or an image editing programme.
Ethan Grey is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Source : https://mcafee-help.me/how-to-capture-a-screenshot-on-mac-following-different-methods/
I am a technical expert who writes about productivity suites such as Microsoft Office. He writes blog posts, reviews, instruction manuals, news releases, and technical descriptions at office.com/setup.
General Articles1. 5 Benefits Of Buying Indian Bridal Hair Accessories From Online Shopping Website
Author: One Mela
2. Got Great App? Make It Visible To The World With Marketing Experts…
3. Best Bridesmaid Gifts For A Rustic Wedding
Author: Ben Alford
4. China Animal Silage Fodder Cutter Crop Straw Crusher
Author: yang huimin
5. Seeking Sweet And Simply Southern Style? Find It And So Much More At Girls ‘round Here
Author: Ben Alford
6. Know What Problems Can Be Fixed Using Astrology By Our Top Astrologer In Brooklyn
7. Are You Looking For A Letting In Edinburgh?
Author: Andrew whitmey
8. Characteristics Of Numerical Control Special Machining Technology
Author: Madhavachar Rangnekadr
9. Waking The Dead Anger Management
10. Global Telecommunication Market
11. How To Do Keyword Research For Seo And It’s Benefits.
Author: Ananth parsad
12. Show Your Creativeness With Bespoke Leather Jackets!
Author: Akash Sharma
13. Make Your Day More Fashionable With The Varieties Of Hippie Clothing For Women
Author: Anika Jonas
14. Attractive Opportunities In The Hydrogen Generation Market During The Forecast Period 2018-2023
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
15. How Good Is Your Water Treated- Find Sure Results With Water Softeners Nz
Author: Rabin Ryan