ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Wordpress Vs Magento
Total Articles: 7
Nowadays Magento and WordPress is most popular in the business. Its quite difficult to compare Magento and WordPress. When we see both the plateform from the outside these platforms may appear similar like, they are both highly SEO friendly, easily customizable and have a huge online support community.As we all knows that at the very core of both platforms, you will find that they are both content management systems. their differences lie in their intended purposes.
The Only difference in between the two is that programming contained in WordPress is based on a set of PHP scripts, while Magento is powered by the object-oriented concept, and involves a number of files and folders.
WordPress and Magento, both are used for creating online stores. But If you’re a beginner, we would suggest you to go for a wordpress store. after you have got to knowledge about the ecommerce stores, you can go for Magento. But It doesn’t mean that a beginner cannot work in Magento, but the user should be aware of the features given by the Magento platform. As compare to WordPress, Magento is more powerful and offers more functionalities. So, after knowing WordPress We would suggest you to go for Magento. If you also looking for good WordPress or Magento Developer in India. So Web Development India will be good choice for you to solve this problem. Web Development India’s you can Hire WordPress Developer who is dedicated and always open for client to give provide their services.
1) Difference based on programming language: WordPress is an open source website tool a set of sequenced PHP scripts while Magento is specifically developed for e-commerce and is object-oriented
2) Security: As Compare to WordPress third party plugins. Magento is also more secure.
3) Development Scenario:WordPress all the files are largely contained within the same folder but have a unique naming convention. While Magento files are set up across a number of files and folders that share the same name.
4) Based on Selling of products: if real purpose of your website is for blogging and content management and you are not intended to sell more than 30 to 35 products then the suitable platform for you is WordPress whereas if your goal is to sell products, then using Magento is highly recommended.
Magento vs WordPress: Similarities Between the Two -
Magento and WordPress Both are being open-source platforms, they both provide you with the benefits of using these systems for free. User easily incorporate various e-commerce functionalities that can increase the growth of their online store, along with the integration of blogging functionalities to post content related to your business for its growth on the digital platform.
WordPress and Magento both the platforms provide interesting themes, interactive features, numerous options to customize your e-commerce website, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) facilities.
Sanjay Ballav is a Director of Web Development India. He is writing blog and article for the company for past 5 years and currently leading the editorial team of multiple Wordpress technology related blogs. He also offers guidance services to small scale business organizations to hire Magento developers.
Web Design Articles1. Trends In Digital Marketing Not To Miss!
Author: Best InfoTech Solution
2. User Interface Patterns
Author: Angular expert
3. Top Trends Followed By Ui Design Companies
Author: Vamsi Bandi
4. Why Is Magento The Best Ecommerce Platform
Author: Appcode India
5. Reach New Heights With Your Business Through Custom Website Design
Author: Robert Wilson
6. Take A Look At The Top Web Development Trends To Watch Out In 2019
Author: Pooja Dagar
7. Reasons Why You Should Undertake A Close Review Of The Companies Before Hiring
Author: Samya Banerjee
8. Ecommerce Marketing Strategies - Tips To Grow Sales
Author: Tom Clark
9. Mobile Application Development Company In Indore
Author: Nikhilesh Bhandari
10. Web Design And Development Company
Author: Neha Sharma
11. 7 Reasons Why You Need To Hire A Professional Web Agency
Author: Unknown Member
12. 4 Reasons Why The Retail Industry Should Invest In Mobile App Development
13. Grow Your Business Online: A Step-by-step Guide For Beginners
Author: Abhishek Patel
14. Importance Of Website Development Services For A Company
Author: Netleaf software
15. Tips To improve Your Graphic Design Skills.
Author: Bhavna yadav