ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Samsung Has In Store Ready For Their Fans
Total Articles: 363
It is rumored that SAMSUNG is developing a futuristic new smartphone, and fans can see what S9 and Note 9 follow-up products look like.
Samsung and the Korean technology giant have a high quality year and have released some very impressive flagships.
In 2018, Samsung has launched the Galaxy S9, S9 + and Note 9 - all acclaimed Android devices.
However, it is believed that this Korean technology giant may have another surprise.
For a long time, Samsung has been committed to developing future smartphones to commemorate the 10th anniversary of its Galaxy S series.
It is rumored that the S10 will adopt a borderless design, a display fingerprint reader, a three-in-one rear camera and support for 5G networks.
However, before this, Samsung may be about to launch another surprise device.
It is rumored that Samsung may reveal their folding Galaxy F smartphone next month.
The Seoul-based company will hold a event called “The Crossroads Between Now and the Future” in November.
The animated video of the promotion first displays a slender white line that opens the V shape.
This may hint at the upcoming technology behind the folding phone, allegedly known as the Samsung Infinity-V display.
And fans have seen the look of their smartphones.
A startup in California this week claimed to have created "the world's first foldable" phone.
Royole is focused on manufacturing flexible displays, and on Wednesday they launched the FlexPai phone at an event in Beijing.
When turned on, the phone has a 7.8-inch display - larger than many tablets.
When folded up, the phone has three separate small screens - one on the front, the back and on the spine.
Delivery is expected to begin at the end of December, and the price of mobile phones is just over £1,000, just under £1,500.
Royole's FlexPai image lets Samsung fans know what the Korean technology giant's own folding phone will look like.
I believe that Samsung's foldable equipment will be on the 11th moon phase, but it is not ready for sale.
Evan Blass, a reliable leaker, also claims that LG is planning to launch its own foldable phone, which will be unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2019.
It is rumored that Huawei is also developing its own flexible mobile phone.
So why have all been about gap displays in the past few years, thanks to the iPhone X-2019 may be related to foldable smartphones.
For more details, visit the website ukwiderepair.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
2. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Affordable And Reliable Laptop Repair Richmond Services
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Reliable Richmond Computer Repair Solutions
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. What Are The Business Benefits Of Implementing Odoo Erp
Author: Sanjiv Yadav
6. Sipotek Technology Announces Automated Optical Inspection Machine For A Precise Inspection Of Printe
Author: Formed cru
7. How Android App Development Company Help You In Your Business Success
8. Installation And Maintenance Of Edm 960 Twin Engine Management System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
9. Web Portals - The Best Way To Add Value To Customer Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. Reasons Why Mobile Mechanic Are A Breather
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. Why Xfunnels Is Regarded As The Smartest And Easiest Funnel Builder Of The World?
Author: Adam Stewart
12. Use System Integration Solutions In India To Stay Ahead
Author: Play Technologies
13. Gps Stamp Photo Camera App - How To Add Geotag To Photos On Iphone
14. What Makes A Step-down Transformer The Ideal Choice?
15. Home Electricians In Adelaide For All Your Home Electrical Problems
Author: Brown Ross