ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Do You Know How To Take Screenshot On Iphone X And Iphone Xs
Total Articles: 363
iPhone X and iPhone XS are Apple's top smartphones - but how do you take screenshots on the iPhone?
Apple launched its latest flagship iPhone XS in September, based on the traditional design of the iPhone X last year.
The iPhone X itself was released on November 3, 2017 and is the 11th iteration of the iconic Apple smartphone.
The iPhone X has an amazing full-screen design, clear OLED display and dual camera settings, making it the perfect phone for photographers.
The new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have further enhanced Apple's technology level this year, creating Apple's best iPhone.
The iPhone X introduces a complete redesign of the classic iPhone recipe, pushing the screen to absolute limits and removing the home button.
The radical new design means that Apple must completely reinvent its many well-known button combinations - from turning on Siri to screen capture and powering off the device.
Past iPhone designs, such as the iPhone 8, rely on a short press of the Home button and the Power/Sleep button to quickly take a picture of the screen.
The same screenshots have been used in previous generations of iPhones.
But without the power button, how do you take screenshots on the new iPhone series?
If you want to take a screenshot on iPhone X, you must press the power/sleep button and one of the volume sticks at the same time.
Once you take a screenshot, a small thumbnail of your photo will appear in the lower left corner.
Apple explained: "Press and hold the side button on the right side of the iPhone.
"The thumbnail of the screenshot is displayed in the lower left corner of the iPhone.
"Click on a thumbnail to add a drawing and text using a marker, or hold down a thumbnail to share a screenshot.
"Swipe left on the thumbnail to turn it off."
You can find your screenshots in the Photos app in the Moments and Screenshots folder.
In addition to quickly capturing screenshots of your phone, you can also record your phone video.
To start screen recording, go to Settings, Control Center, Custom Controls, and then click the plus sign next to Screen Recording.
The next time you want to record content on your phone, open the Control Center and click the Round Record button.
All recordings will be saved in the Photos app on your iPhone.
Are you looking for the best place to sell your old or faulty iPhone? Then, go to the HandsetRecycle iPhone product page and sell your iPhone for the best price.
For more details, visit the website Handset Recycle.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
2. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Affordable And Reliable Laptop Repair Richmond Services
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Reliable Richmond Computer Repair Solutions
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. What Are The Business Benefits Of Implementing Odoo Erp
Author: Sanjiv Yadav
6. Sipotek Technology Announces Automated Optical Inspection Machine For A Precise Inspection Of Printe
Author: Formed cru
7. How Android App Development Company Help You In Your Business Success
8. Installation And Maintenance Of Edm 960 Twin Engine Management System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
9. Web Portals - The Best Way To Add Value To Customer Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. Reasons Why Mobile Mechanic Are A Breather
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. Why Xfunnels Is Regarded As The Smartest And Easiest Funnel Builder Of The World?
Author: Adam Stewart
12. Use System Integration Solutions In India To Stay Ahead
Author: Play Technologies
13. Gps Stamp Photo Camera App - How To Add Geotag To Photos On Iphone
14. What Makes A Step-down Transformer The Ideal Choice?
15. Home Electricians In Adelaide For All Your Home Electrical Problems
Author: Brown Ross