ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Apple Raises It Prices For Ipads And Computers
Total Articles: 363
Analysts quickly discovered a pattern as Apple introduced new products at its event in New York on Tuesday. The company's new versions of the iPad Pro, Mac mini and MacBook Air all have impressive improvements - the price is higher than the price they replaced.
The new entry-level iPad Pro has a larger screen, a faster processor, and the loss of the Home button, instead using Apple's high-security facial recognition login system Face ID. But its starting price jumped from its predecessor price to $799 and sold for $599.
Similarly, the improved MacBook Air gained faster speeds and offered a higher resolution screen than it replaced, around 2015. But the new laptop starts at $1,199, while the old notebook costs $999. Apple will continue to sell at this price - at least for now.
Finally, the long-neglected Mac mini desktop computer, without a keyboard, screen or mouse, has been updated, starting at $799 from the starting version, starting at $499.
In all three cases, Apple may argue that the better specifications and features of the updated device deserve a higher price. For example, the new entry-level Mac mini comes with 8 GB of RAM and a fast SSD hard drive, compared to 4 GB of RAM and the old-fashioned rotating hard drive that debuted in 2014.
But technology companies always improve their specifications when they update their products, and usually don't raise prices.
Some analysts expect that customers will continue to buy higher-priced products, thereby increasing Apple's revenue, as overall technology equipment sales stall. After the incident, CFRA Research analyst Angelo Zino wrote: "Although this event didn't make much sense, we were impressed with these products and the shift in providing more content to higher prices."
That's what happened to the iPhone last year, when Apple introduced the iPhone X for $999 and raised the price of other new models. Although Apple's sales at the end of 2017 and early 2018 did not increase compared to the same period last year, the average sales price increase led to a 14% increase in revenue.
Last month, Apple adopted the same strategy to increase the price of the cheapest new iPhone iPhone XR from last year's iPhone 8 to $749, while the iPhone 8 price started at $699 in 2017.
Apple investors seem to adopt a wait-and-see attitude. Many of the features of the new product - although not the price increase - have been leaked before the incident. Apple's (aapl, + 1.06%) stock has risen 27% so far this year, and has remained largely unchanged in the afternoon.
Are you looking for the best place to sell your old or faulty iPhone? Then, go to the Handset Recycle iPhone product page and sell your iPhone for the best price.
For more details, visit the website Handset Recycle.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
2. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Affordable And Reliable Laptop Repair Richmond Services
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Reliable Richmond Computer Repair Solutions
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. What Are The Business Benefits Of Implementing Odoo Erp
Author: Sanjiv Yadav
6. Sipotek Technology Announces Automated Optical Inspection Machine For A Precise Inspection Of Printe
Author: Formed cru
7. How Android App Development Company Help You In Your Business Success
8. Installation And Maintenance Of Edm 960 Twin Engine Management System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
9. Web Portals - The Best Way To Add Value To Customer Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. Reasons Why Mobile Mechanic Are A Breather
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. Why Xfunnels Is Regarded As The Smartest And Easiest Funnel Builder Of The World?
Author: Adam Stewart
12. Use System Integration Solutions In India To Stay Ahead
Author: Play Technologies
13. Gps Stamp Photo Camera App - How To Add Geotag To Photos On Iphone
14. What Makes A Step-down Transformer The Ideal Choice?
15. Home Electricians In Adelaide For All Your Home Electrical Problems
Author: Brown Ross