ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Baidu Sem- A Beginner’s Guide To Search Engine Marketing
Total Articles: 28
So when western companies plan to expand in the Chinese market, they invest in Baidu SEM, not on Google because in China Google accounts for only 2.3% of search engine market share. On the other hand, Baidu has a grip on the 80% of Chinese Netizens. So undoubtedly, Baidu is the undisputed king of the search engine marketing.
How does Baidu search engine marketing (SEM) work? Let’s find out.
Baidu SEM involves two techniques- Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-click Advertising.
Whether you want to rank high on Google or Baidu, SEO of your website is necessary for each. SEO involves the optimization of the website to make it search engine friendly. SEO in Baidu is different from SEO in Google. However, the basic theoretical principle of SEO for both search engines is the same.
For SEO in Baidu, first, you have to define your target audience then perform the keyword research, and then comes content optimization, Onsite SEO, Offsite SEO, analytics and reporting.
But still, there are a lot of factors that make SEO in Baidu different such as Baidu gives more importance to the homepage of the website, website in the Chinese language are preferred, websites hosted in China ranks high and a lot of other such factors. So when you plan for Baidu optimization, try to find the Baidu SEM specialist companies to achieve desired results.
Pay-per-click advertising on Baidu is also known as the Baidu advertising. It is an important part of online marketing strategy. When it comes to Baidu SEM, Baidu advertising is more preferred than the Baidu SEO. The reason behind this is SEO in Baidu is very time taking and difficult process. Also, Baidu gives preference to its own-managed websites and local websites. Hence the majority of the times these websites feature in the top results.
On the other hand, Baidu advertising is quick and far more effective, especially for outside business. Also, you will be charged only when someone clicks your website. So for businesses which are trying to get Chinese entry market, Baidu advertising is best for them.
PPC advertising on Baidu is more effective than Google. It yields better results. If you get your Baidu advertising right, you can easily achieve the desired results in a short time.
So, these were the two pillars of the effective Baidu SEM campaign.
The Bottom Line
Baidu holds the major share of the Chinese search engine market. It has more than 650 million monthly active users. No marketing strategy is complete without churning this massive potential. Hence, no company would want to miss the opportunity of advertising on Baidu. So if you are planning to expand your business in China, Baidu SEM is your gateway to the Chinese market.
Westwin offers digital marketing services such as market strategy, search engine marketing, WeChat and Weibo social media marketing, PPC advertising, mobile marketing, website localization, and more in china. To know more, visit https://adstochina.westwin.com/who_we_are/index.shtml.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. What Are The Most Crucial Questions To Ask An Seo Specialist?
Author: Chris Walker
2. Beginners Guide To Technical Seo - An Integral Part Of On-page Optimization.
3. What Is Google Search Operators? Full List Of Operators
Author: Ananth parsad
4. Importance Of Seo In Business
5. Best Make Seo Brisbane You Will Read This Year (in 2019)
Author: Constant Click
6. 6 Types Of Backlinks You Need For Improved Seo
Author: Nik Gallagher
7. Why Digital Marketing Services Are Essential For Real Estate Agents?
Author: Auggie Diaz
8. Gain Credibility To Your Website Using Consistent Link Velocity
Author: Rakesh Kumar
9. Tips To Optimize Voice Search For Search Engines
Author: Harry Sazos
10. Why Investment In Seo Is A Great Business Decision?
11. How Can Hiring An Seo Expert Boosts Your Page Ranking
12. How To Use Customer Reviews To Boost Local Search Seo?
Author: Nik Gallagher
13. Started A New Business? Look What You Need To Succeed!
Author: Pooja Dagar
14. Seo Link Building - How It Is Beneficial For The Popularity Of Any Website?
Author: Ryan Shaw
15. How To Promote Your Business On Facebook To Maximise Your Marketing Return On Investment?