ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Voip Phone System
Total Articles: 1
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a voice call technology that enables voice calls and multimedia conferences via Internet Protocol (IP), that is, via the Internet. Other informal names are IP telephony, Internet telephony, broadband telephony, and broadband phone service.
VoIP can be used for many Internet access devices, including VoIP phones, smart phones, and personal computers, to make calls and send text messages over cellular networks, Wi-Fi.
Currently commonly used protocols such as H.323, SIP, MEGACO and MGCP.
H.323 is a common VoIP standard proposed by ITU-T in 1996. It was originally used for video conferencing on a local area network (LAN) and was later applied to VoIP online phones. H.323 defines a comprehensive specification that enables terminal devices on the network to follow these specifications and communicate smoothly, including voice compression formats (G.711, G.729, G.723.1) and video compression formats (H. 261, H.263), call signaling (H.225), control signaling (H.245), registration and authentication (RAS: Registration Status). The H.323 architecture consists of four components, including Terminal, Gateway, Gatekeeper, and Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), which can perform single-point to single-point or Single-to-multipoint communication.
For VoIP applications, H.323's sub-protocols are numerous and complex, and many technical problems are limited, making it difficult to extend for new applications. Therefore, the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) proposed the MGCP (Media Gateway Control Protocol) protocol and the SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) new architecture in March 1999, respectively, in an attempt to simplify the complexity of H.323. The voice delivery feature provides high scalability.
voip phone system
Computer Programming Articles1. Is A Computer Programming Career Suitable For You?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. 5 Steps To Find The Best Ios App Developer
Author: Manish Shrimal
3. Progressive Web Apps
Author: Brilliant Infosys
4. Agency To Adapt Your Inventory
5. Web Development Company In Madurai | Spiegel Technologies | Web Developers In Madurai
6. Golang Services At Scalent
Author: Nehal Shah
7. Exceptional Advance For Rocket
8. Powerful Tips To Fight Rscit Exams
Author: Rajveer Singh
9. Date Criteria May Not Always Work With Ms Access Query
Author: Ben Beitler
10. What To Do If, Office Is Showing The Busy Message While Opening Any Office Program
Author: James Smith
11. Top 5 Reasons Devops And Security Need To Work Together
Author: Amit Tiwari
12. Laravel Vs Codeigniter Advantages, Difference
Author: Artoon Solutions
13. Top Reasons Why Free Themes In Suitecrm Can Be Just What Your Business Needs
Author: Rahul Agarwal
14. Seo Packages For Small Business
Author: sheeda pagal
15. Apps That Make You Digital
Author: Fluper Official