ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
Total Articles: 2
Dismantling the Motorola One Power Review
What’s packed inside the Motorola One Power? It’s time to find out in this Motorola One Power review. It’s the latest technology review from JustInReviews.
It brings along a sort of iPhone X-resembling look, particularly at the front with a display that runs edge-to-edge with a quite wide notch towards the top. There is likewise a chin at the base, with Motorola’s branding.
The 6.2-inch measuring LTPS IPS screen dons a full-HD+ resolution along with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It is said to have good viewing angles plus the screen is readable when you are outdoors. Motorola likewise gives you a chance to change the colour temperature of the display and pick amongst a standard and vivid output.
* Battery power:
The big 5,000mAh battery resting inside, appears like it ought to convey a decent two days (perhaps more) worth of battery life on a solitary charge. Remains to be seen.
The device has got support for quick charging and a 15W TurboPower charger is packed inside the box, which is pleasant to see.
* Motorola one power specifications:
The hardware is like that of gadgets such as the Nokia 6.1 Plus and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor keeps the device running, which happens to be an octa-core chip having four cores timed at 1.6GHz and rest of the four cores timed at 1.8GHz. The One Power comes with 64GB of internal memory and 4GB RAM, and there happen to be no variants. It has got a microSD card slot which allows you to expand the storage capacity till 256GB.
It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo O.S. and also guarantees security updates for three years, in addition to Android updates for two years.
The 16MP + 5MP back camera setup and a 12MP forward facing lens, which is somewhat of a position reversal contrasted with the Moto G6.
* Motorola One Power mobile price:
The handset entered the Indian market with a price tag of Rs 15,999.
* Factors in favor:
– Carries a powerful battery
– Shipped Turbocharger for quick charging
– iPhone X-resembling look
* Factors going against:
– Dual 4G not supported
– Lacks video stabilization
– Weighty in nature
The Motorola One Power review ends hereby. JustInReviews will be back with smartphone reviews and more.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
2. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Affordable And Reliable Laptop Repair Richmond Services
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Reliable Richmond Computer Repair Solutions
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. What Are The Business Benefits Of Implementing Odoo Erp
Author: Sanjiv Yadav
6. Sipotek Technology Announces Automated Optical Inspection Machine For A Precise Inspection Of Printe
Author: Formed cru
7. How Android App Development Company Help You In Your Business Success
8. Installation And Maintenance Of Edm 960 Twin Engine Management System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
9. Web Portals - The Best Way To Add Value To Customer Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. Reasons Why Mobile Mechanic Are A Breather
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. Why Xfunnels Is Regarded As The Smartest And Easiest Funnel Builder Of The World?
Author: Adam Stewart
12. Use System Integration Solutions In India To Stay Ahead
Author: Play Technologies
13. Gps Stamp Photo Camera App - How To Add Geotag To Photos On Iphone
14. What Makes A Step-down Transformer The Ideal Choice?
15. Home Electricians In Adelaide For All Your Home Electrical Problems
Author: Brown Ross