ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Mazda Dealers Perth Report: Top After Sales Service Satisfaction Performance
Total Articles: 17
We are your local Mazda dealership, Perth drivers can count on us for the best Mazda car deals and attentive after sales care. The Mazda dealer network has worked extremely hard in recent years to give customers the very best service. This has certainly paid off, according to the latest study by JD Power, Mazda has the top spot in their Customer Satisfaction Survey. This is an impressive achievement, but it should be noted that this success is the third time in a row for Mazda! Here in Australia, Mazda has edged out both Toyota and Nissan to take this crown yet again. Let’s take a closer look at how Mazda has achieved this success.
An Enhanced Customer Experience
There are a few key trends that seem to repeat themselves throughout the entire JD Power survey. It’s notable that the transparency and ease of booking the service seemed to be a key factor for customers. Around 19% of customers reported watching their car being serviced and they were more satisfied than those owners that couldn’t. Also, customers that could book their servicing appointment online were generally more happy that those that had to arrange the service on the phone.
Online Engagement is Key
The Australian manager at JD Power is Bruce Chellingworth, and after the latest survey, he said: “brands with a strong online platform have the added advantage of engagement with their customers before they even walk into the dealership.” He then added “ they are offering an enhanced customer experience early on,” it seems to be key then that brands engage with their client online. Later, Mr. Chellingworth stated “Brands should not only actively communicate and promote the usage of the online channel, but also complement their outreach by using offline tools” he then added, “this will provide a smoother transition to the online platform and ensure a cohesive customer experience."
How Did Mazda Score?
In total, Mazda scored 789 out of a maximum score of 1,000 in a survey of 4,586 car owners. Mazda edged out Toyota with a score of 783 and Nissan came third with a score of 779. It’s the little things that make a big difference to customers, regularly washed and vacuumed cars say a great deal about a car dealership. Customers had more satisfaction when they were walked back to their cars after a servicing appointment. It seems that Mazda knows how to treat their customers, but there is always room for improvement, and perhaps they will hit four times in a row on the next JD Power survey.
If they are looking for local Mazda dealers, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us here at Mandurah Mazda. We have new, demo and pre-owned cars for sale and we can provide high quality servicing for your car. If you need to finance your new Mazda purchase, you will discover that our rates are highly competitive and the repayments can be tailored to suit your needs. If you have any further questions, your friendly local Mazda dealership is here to help, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Automobiles Articles1. A Quick Comparison: Mazda Cx-9 V Toyota Kluger
2. How To Get A Car Loan With Poor Credit Score?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Updates To The Skoda Karoq And Kodiaq Announced
4. How To Know The Advantages Of Choosing Commercial Car Servicing?
Author: Kim Jordan
5. Auto Repair Services - How To Get The Repair Work Done At The Right Auto Shop?
Author: Justin Gabriel
6. How To Know About The Automobile Shop Work Execution?
Author: Rickey Gregg
7. A Brief Understanding Of The Junk Car Removal Services In Mississauga
8. Things To Consider Before Test Driving A Mercedes Benz
Author: Prashant Agarwal
9. Know About The Starting Of Motorcycle Which Is Taking The World By Storm
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Ride With The Perfection With These Professional Cab Service Providers
Author: jack pero
11. Know How To Get Good Prices In Exchange Of Your Severely Wrecked And Damaged Automobiles
Author: Jesse Alison
12. Four Important Things To Consider Before Selling Your Old Car
Author: Lachlan Ruth
13. Best Reasons Why Conveyance From A Location Is Now Easy With All Inclusive Cab Services
Author: Max Brier
14. Wiring A Shore Power Plug | Boosting Rv Safety, One Shore Power Plug At A Time
Author: Tony Barber
15. Want To Reach At Your Destination? Hire Stansted Airport Professional Cab Drivers