ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Best Crossfit Workouts You Can Do At Home
Total Articles: 5
CrossFit exercises are designed to help make your everyday tasks easier and because you’re always pushing your limits you quickly become stronger. Sometimes you just cannot get to the box (gym) so these exercises are so you can get your CrossFit in Burleigh on the go anywhere quickly without any equipment.
- Begin standing so that your feet are about hip width apart
- Push your hips back as you drop down your butt for a low squat
- Push down with your feet so you explode into a jump
- Land gently on your feet and heels with your knees slightly bent
- Repeat 10 times
Handstand Push Up Modified
- Start on all fours, hands and knees
- Raise your knees and keep your toes on the mat (downward dog position)
- Engage your abs and bend your elbows so your head almost touches the floor
- Push yourself back up to the downward dog position
- Try and keep your back high and inverted through the whole move
- When you can comfortably do 15 repetitions, start doing it with your feet raised on a stool
- When that gets easier, do it with feet high against a wall and the as full handstand
Broad Jump Burpee
- Start standing so that your feet are about hip width apart
- Drop your hands to the mat, bring your chest to the mat and kick your feet back keeping your hands under your shoulders
- Push yourself back up into a shallow squat, keeping your body straight with your core engaged
- Quickly push off from your toes to make a broad jump forward
- Land softly as far forward as possible on your feet and heels with your knees bent
- Turn around and repeat 10 times
Alt leg Knee Up
- Lie down on your back with your legs out straight and arms out straight past your ears
- While keeping your arms straight lift your back and chest off the mat
- While lifting your back also lift one leg so your feet and hands can meet above your hips
- Return to the lying position and repeat with the other leg
- Do 5 sets or alternating leg lifts
- Start standing in front of a bench or strong chair with your left leg straight out in front and a few inches off the mat. Hold your arms at a diagonal in front
- Keeping your left leg raised and extended in front of you push your but back so you descend into a squat position on your right leg then onto the bench
- Push back up to a standing position and do two repeats then change legs
- You can increase this by raising your other leg higher or holding your foot while doing it
This CrossFit workout in Burleigh is designed to give you a home workout when time is short or you feel the need for a little extra. It’s often not possible to take any equipment with you on holiday so these jump squats, handstand pushup, board jump burpee and Alt leg knee up are perfect.
Fitness Articles1. 5 Expert Tips For Avoiding Common Sports Injuries
Author: Mack Taylor
2. How Does Sunscreen Protect Your Skin?
3. A Number Of Excellent Supplements For Overall Health
4. Supplementation Of Some Key Nutrients And A Homeopathic Medicine
5. Some Great Uses Of Plants For Human Health
6. What Are The Means To Maintain A Healthy Body?
7. Unique Benefits Of Using Health Supplements
8. How Hormonal Supplements Can Be Beneficial On Your Health?
9. Which Supplements Can Help In Boosting Your Immunity?
10. Benefits Of Staying Hydrated Before The Workout
11. Relationship Tips | How To Maintain Your Relationship | Tips By Relationship Experts
Author: Divyani Puri
12. Know The Reasons To Book An Adult Massage Service In Sydney
Author: Leona Miller
13. How To Get Fit Without Compromising On Anything
Author: Holly Coane
14. Why Is Ayurveda Gaining A Huge Fan Base And More People Are Taking An Interest?
Author: Pog Radisson
15. Consideration Of Dental Laboratory Supplies Rental