ALL >> Health >> View Article
Know The Procedure Of Body Massage
Total Articles: 1
1. Place the person in a comfortable room, preferably in a private room. Let the room be warm and lit up with perfume candles. Light music helps in relaxing the mind.
2. Next step to follow, Use a massage oil, cream or lotion. If using oil heat it to a light warm temperature.
3.Third step, you need to Use plenty of towels. Ideally, the client must be wearing minimum clothes to leave skin exposed as much as possible and to allow free movement of hands for the massage strokes.
4. Fourth Step, you need to use is Start with the feet. Use both your hands to hold one foot and stroke the soles with the thumb. In body massage you need to use deep pressure on the arch, heel and the ball of the foot. Take each toe at a time and give a gentle pull to relieve any tension.
5.fifth step ,When the clients lie down with elbows bent, you can massage the shoulder blade muscles. Gently remove the knots by rubbing repeatedly on and around the problem area.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary