ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
4 Things Your Car Really Needs: Subaru Dealers Advice
Total Articles: 35
Here at City Subaru, we are your local Subaru dealership; Perth drivers often ask us for advice about a variety of car related matters. Whether you’re shopping for a new or used Subaru car, there are always features that you would like to have. This is not the focus of this particular article; instead we are going to look at four things that we believe you need in your next car.
1. Apple CarPlay
Obviously, there is a caveat here that you are a person that owns and uses an Apple device. When you have Apple CarPlay support, you can keep your hands firmly on the steering wheel and still have a ton of functionality. A CarPlay supported car will allow you to use your infotainment display as a virtual version of the Siri assistant. This will give you access to features, such as messaging, phone calls, podcasts and music playback. The iPhone will be far easier to use whilst driving once connected via a USB port and navigation will be a breeze.
2. Heated Seats
A car with heated front and/or rear seats used to be a feature that you would only find in a premium or luxury car. Now, heated seats are far more common, and this will make driving in cold weather far more pleasurable. The best heated seats will heat up quickly and then back the heat off to avoid the occupant from feeling uncomfortably hot.
3. Autonomous Emergency Brakes
Autonomous Emergency Brakes (AEB) are a fantastic safety technology that can really make your journey safer. An AEB system will use a series of sensors to give full time attention that a human simply cannot have. The system can make a decision if it feels that a collision is likely and apply braking as required. This is particularly useful to avoid an accident entirely, or in extreme cases, it may mitigate the impact. This equipment is fast becoming a standard feature on a wide variety of vehicle types. This feature may be available on older cars for used car buyers, and it’s worth getting if you can find it.
4. Digital Radio
Radio as an in car entertainment option has come along in leaps and bounds in recent years. Digital radio (DAB+) is super clear, and over 1.42m vehicles sold in Australia have had this technology fitted as standard. There are loads of stations available covering a wide variety of different tastes and this is a perfect way to enjoy your commute.
If they are looking for reputable local Subaru dealers, Perth based drivers should get in touch with us here at City Subaru. We have a large selection of new, ex demo and pre-owned cars available for sale including all the latest models. We would love to invite you to book a no obligation test drive with us online, and you can sample the Subaru driving experience for yourself. If you need to finance your purchase we, your local Subaru dealers offer competitive rates, and your repayments will be tailored to suit your specific needs. Our sales team is standing by to advise you on our latest hot deals, and they will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
City Subaru is your number one local, family owned Subaru dealership in Perth, providing great service, and quality vehicles across 2 locations in Vic Park, and Maddington, so you’ll be able to start your next adventure in a brand-new City Subaru.
Automobiles Articles1. Demystifying The Art Of Safe Driving: 7 Easy Tips For A Safe Road Trip
Author: Sandeep Jangir
2. Impeller Machine Manufacturer Deccan Engineering Leads All Impeller Manufacturers
Author: Deccan Engineering
3. 3 Towing Tips For The Peugeot 5008 Crossover
Author: Barry Sharp
4. Why Should Schedule The Collision Repair Immediately After The Accident
Author: rudys auto refinishing collision
5. 4 Ways To Take Care Of Your Car Between Your Mazda Service Visits
6. Brief Explanation On Why The Maxi Taxis Acts As A Saviour To Larger Groups In Reaching Their Destina
Author: Max Brier
7. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Getting Your Bike Repaired Than Replacing It
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tappet Market By Schaeffler, Skf, Eaton , Federal-mogul, And Nsk.
Author: rechal dey
9. What Is The Difference Between Hid And D2s Led Headlights
Author: Hamish Crotty
10. Why Should You Visit The Service Centres Regularly With Your New Vehicle
Author: Oliver Mertin
11. What To Look For While Booking A Spot At A Nearby Vehicle Parking Lot?
Author: Ava M Williams
12. Sell Of Your Car With 24 Hours Of Calling Cash For Cars
Author: Lachlan Ruth
13. Shore Power Connections How To Inspect An Outlet
Author: Tony Barber
14. How To Prevent Car Sickness In Your Mazda Mx-5
Author: Mandurah Mazda
15. How To Drive Your New Peugeot 3008 In Wet Weather