ALL >> Health >> View Article
Benefits Of Hibiscus Oil
Total Articles: 27
Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Hibiscus Oil
Hibiscus, which is generally known as “Gudhal” in India, is extremely useful for your hair and skin. In Ayurveda hibiscus oil is one of the most beneficial oil for stimulating the hair growth, it works on premature greying of hair and preventing dandruff etc.
The oil extracted from hibiscus rosa-simensis or hibiscus flowers and the leaves of the shrub. The hibiscus oil is rich in Vitamin C & A and alpha-hydroxyl acids. According to the studies vitamin C is one of the most essential nutrients to grow your hair and give them strength. Vitamin A's antioxidant properties are useful for the protection of hair follicle cells. It helps in reducing the hair-fall. Alpha-Hydroxyl Acids benefits to hair by enhancing the protection and manageability of hair by conditioning, moisturizing, strengthening, and even preventing hair breakage. Hibiscus is a wonderful ingredient to incorporate into your hair care regimen. Whether you choose to prepare a healthy hair oil, a wholesome conditioning treatment, or a nourishing hair pack, hibiscus can work wonders for your hair.
Let’s know more about of hibiscus oil:
v For hair growth: Everyone want healthy and long hair. For that you can apply this long to reduce the hair-fall problems. When it comes to promoting hair growth, Hibiscus has shown tremendous results after using oil. It is rich in Vitamin C which promotes collagen (amino acid chain which gives your strength to your hair) to ensure healthy hair growth.
v Controls premature greying: Hibiscus has polyphenol compounds whose anti-inflammatory features can prevent the greying of hair. It is vitamin C and mineral constitution works surprisingly beneficial for hair. In the case of preventing premature greying, hibiscus enhances blood production and ensures that the most important mineral reach the deepest of hair follicles. Therefore it prevents grey hair colour by giving hair a lustrous black shine.
v Prevents hair fall and split-ends: Split ends are a sign that your hair is damaged. Inappropriate hair care treatment, use of chemicals and improper style of hair brushing are the cause of splits ends. This oil will also prevent split ends because it strengthens hair follicles. The anti-bacterial properties present in this oil helps to keep your scalp clean.
v Nourishes the hair by conditioning it: Hibiscus extract go a long way in nourishing both the hairs and scalp as well as fortifying the hair follicles.
v Checks itchiness of the scalp: Oil of hibiscus revives the scalp effectively and also prevents it from turning dry that can cause itchiness in the area.
Health Articles1. Kiran Skin & Aesthetic Clinic In Hyderabad
2. Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Author: Will Sievier
3. Dr. Puneet Dhawan - Naturally Heals The Signs Of Kidney Problems
Author: Karma Ayurveda
4. Ramps Make Public Areas Accessible For Wheelchair Users
Author: Derry Hall
5. Effective Dental Treatment With A Top Dentist
Author: National Dental Care
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Is Going To Bring Positive Outcome For You!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Elawoman Fertility Loan
Author: Deepak Kumar
8. Akanksha Hospital – The Best Surrogacy Clinic In India
Author: Akanksha Hospital
9. Biopsy Systems Market: Increase In Geriatric Population To Drive The Market
10. What Steps To Focus While Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Clark Robinson
11. Tricks To Make Your Treatment Successful!
Author: Steven Tyler
12. Are You In Need Of An Effective Nephrotic Syndrome Ayurvedic Treatment?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
13. Barnet Person Centered Therapy Is Offered By Professional And Certified Therapist Now!
Author: Patrick Harper
14. Why Is Women Empowerment Training?
Author: Tanya Sharma
15. How Oral Defect Is A Reason For Many Diseases?
Author: Frank Sullivan