ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Reactive Programming -future Of Programming| Remotepanda
Total Articles: 4
Developing the great apps nowadays require many things like handle User Interaction, handle network related stuff, manage data as well as present them. For that Developer has to write lots of concurrent as well as asynchronous code.
Nowadays if you take a look on the internet as a developer than somewhere you have read the term “Reactive programming“. You might wonder what’s this term actually means and why it takes storm between the developers. Many developers say it is the “Next big thing” in the programming world. Maybe as a developer, you are still unaware of what the world is talking about so you are curious to know on this and make yourself to be the part of this incredible world of programming.
So if you are bibelot about this topic and search on the internet than here is what type of definition you will find:
“Reactive programming is an asynchronous programming paradigm concerned with data streams and the propagation of change.”
At the initial stage, it is very hard to understand what it really meant. This is the reason why I am writing this blog. So that everyone can able to know how reactive programming will help you in coding with easy and understandable way.
I will try to explain you in a very easy and fun manner that how it will attract you to use in your real-world apps and projects. I am sure you will definitely understand this by the fun conversation between me and my friend Taral
As an application developer, we always need to make our app smooth as butter. For that we have to handle many things like below :
Handle multiple URL responses at the same time
Multiple UI changes
Handling all the other frameworks we are using
Many more things
To tackle all these we often use many frameworks also use some logic by putting UI related changes to the Main thread and other time-consuming stuff in a background thread. We’ll try to keep our main thread free. Writing code that truly runs in parallel, however, is rather complex, especially when different bits of code need to work with the same pieces of data. It’s hard to argue about which piece of code updates the data first, or which code read the latest value.
So for an alternative of all these, here comes the Reactive Programming to give you power and fight for your code.
Reactive Programming ~= Asynchronous programming
Basically, Rx is an asynchronous programming that handles your code to react the data in observable sequences. It defines the structural programming in which one component emits the data and other components which are registered to receive will propagate those changes.
There are three building blocks of Rx
1) Observables — Component that Emits the Data
2) Observers — Components that subscribes to observable to get changes
3) Schedulers — schedule the different pieces of data coming from observable
For example :
X = Y + Z
X is an observer here because it subscribes to the result of y+z
Y & Z are observables here because it omits the changes.
This Blog Explains you Reactive Programming in most simple way. If you want to know more about Reactive Programming you can visit our blog Reactive Programming in SWIFT or could contact RemotePanda
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 10 Ways To Drive Attendee Engagement At Event
Author: sara sandeep
2. How Can Custom Business Software Development Company Help Your Business?
Author: Eldon Broady
3. Affordable And Reliable Laptop Repair Richmond Services
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Reliable Richmond Computer Repair Solutions
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. What Are The Business Benefits Of Implementing Odoo Erp
Author: Sanjiv Yadav
6. Sipotek Technology Announces Automated Optical Inspection Machine For A Precise Inspection Of Printe
Author: Formed cru
7. How Android App Development Company Help You In Your Business Success
8. Installation And Maintenance Of Edm 960 Twin Engine Management System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
9. Web Portals - The Best Way To Add Value To Customer Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. Reasons Why Mobile Mechanic Are A Breather
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. Why Xfunnels Is Regarded As The Smartest And Easiest Funnel Builder Of The World?
Author: Adam Stewart
12. Use System Integration Solutions In India To Stay Ahead
Author: Play Technologies
13. Gps Stamp Photo Camera App - How To Add Geotag To Photos On Iphone
14. What Makes A Step-down Transformer The Ideal Choice?
15. Home Electricians In Adelaide For All Your Home Electrical Problems
Author: Brown Ross