ALL >> Education >> View Article
Cafeteria Learning In Bba Courses
Total Articles: 5
Imagine a world where there were no choices. None of us would have a favorite food, a favorite color, a favorite movie, favorite clothes, none of that would exist. What if restaurants gave you only one choice of food? We can only shudder at the thought of such a choice-less world, not just because we love food too much, but also because this is a scenario that closely resembles the field of learning today.
This is where Cafeteria Learning comes in. Cafeteria learning makes the learner’s choice the center of learning, while combining the best of experiential, constructionist, and action learning approaches. One of the best BBA colleges in Pune, Symbiosis Centre For Management Studies (SCMS), uses this approach of learning in its BBA curriculum.
Cafeteria curriculum expands on the creative process that goes outside the realms in which the rational mind operates. The focus of this curriculum is overall development of a student. It also takes into account that learning at an under-graduate level needs to be interactive, exploratory and not strait-jacketed, giving learners a chance to find out where their interests lie by discovering and constructing their own knowledge. SCMS is among the handful of colleges for BBA in Pune, which use this approach to learning.
The BBA program at SCMS is designed such that students get to choose from a basket of courses of six stream specializations provided under BBA. The cafeteria curriculum allows flexibility to students to select courses of their choice resulting in earning a general BBA degree or a BBA with a single or dual specialization.
This gives a student the chance to design his/her own curriculum and make it as broad or focused as they would like it to be.
Apart from the specialized curriculum, SCMS also gives it students the opportunity to study abroad through its Global Immersion Program (GIP) for semester exchange, summer school, study tour and service learning. Students can attend summer school for about two to four weeks in summer or spring. With the world economy becoming increasingly globalized, such exposure at an undergraduate level is necessary to shape this generation into confident global citizens. Being a provider of such opportunities is what makes SCMS one of the top colleges for pursuing a BBA course in Pune. To find out more about this institute, visit . https://scmspune.ac.in/
Education Articles1. What Are The Different Types Of Sewage Treatment Plants?
Author: Kapil Rathod
2. 4“brain-games” That Will Improve Your Memory
Author: Rahul Sharma
3. Oracle Vs. Hadoop
4. Top Benefits Of A Classroom Bim Training Course & Revit Training
5. All You Need To Know About Notary Public
Author: Cliff Palm
6. Bachelor Of Computer Application – Simplidistance
7. Digital Marketing Scope In 2019
8. Microsoft 70-778 Mcsa: Bi Reporting Exam - 100% Passing Guarantee With Latest Demo
9. What's In Aws Outposts With Vmware?
Author: chethu N c
10. Selenium Automation With Lambda Test
11. Why Devops? What Are The Benefits Of Devops?
Author: Sanjana D
12. Career In The Field Of Engineering – Avantika University
13. Measure Your Digital Marketing Roi, Keep Your Job
Author: prash p
14. The Scope Of Biostatistics In India
Author: Namdev Alapure
15. Is The M.s .ramaiah Institute Of Technology Any Good Terms Of Its Academic Programs And Placements.
Author: Indian Educational Services