ALL >> General >> View Article
Healthiest Soap To Use
Total Articles: 27
Many soaps have pH levels between 9 to 11, which escalations the skin pH level.
Soap have a very basic goal- cleaning. Today, there are hundreds of varieties of soaps for many different purposes. Like Soap for face, soap for acne etc…
Many bar soaps have stronger detergents than others or higher surfactants concentration. All body cleanser including liquid body wash, include at least one surfactant, preservatives, emulsifiers, moisturizing agents, and fragrance. For sensitive skin (if you have eczema or psoriasis), you should avoid artificial fragrances and punitive detergents.
Showering and bathing is a part of daily life. Now a days, it is good to have knowledge about the bath products, especially soaps, which we use on a daily basis. Soaps are cleansing agents made by animal or vegetable fat. Choosing the right bath soap is very important when it comes to contacting your skin. The skin’s pH level is a major factor contributing to skin problems. We have to keep in mind many soaps have pH levels between 9 to 11, which escalates the skin pH level, leading to problems.
All soaps and cleansers shouldn’t be used frequently on the face as they can make the skin dry and irritable. There are many soaps in market which are specially formulated for your face .There are numbers of
soaps available in the market, like bar soaps, shower gels, anti-bacterial soaps, herbal soaps, aromatherapy soaps etc. Let’s look at a few types of soaps that are available in the market:
1) Antibacterial soaps: These soaps have an added antibacterial agent like triclosan or trichlocarbon. The pH is in the range of 9 to 10, and these are available in liquid or solid bar forms. Excessive use of these soaps can cause dryness and irritation of the skin. Many deodorant soaps contain antibacterial agents.
There are many antibacterial medicated soap which are formulated specially by following up all the parameters.
2) Anti-acne soaps: Many soaps with antibacterial, exfoliating properties are now available. Anti-acne soaps are used mainly on the face, chest and back where acne is more prevalent. It may be necessary to use such soaps twice a day. Somewhere overuse can cause red flaky patches on the skin.
3) Herbal soaps: These contain gentle herbs and plants like chamomile, lavender, peppermint, spearmint, oatmeal and avocado. Olive oil and shea butter can also be used in these soaps. Herbal soaps are best to use because they do not have chemicals or any other detergent base.They are skin friendly soaps.
4) Moisturizing soaps: They are mild and good for you’re your skin. Soaps that contains some moisturizing agents like olive oil, shea butter, paraffin, glycerin etc that give softness to your skin are the best moisturizing soaps.
5) Shower gels: These are similar to liquid soaps but in a gel-based preparation and are used for cleaning the body while showering. They are mild and less chemical and surfant base.
6) Aromatherapy soaps: These soaps contain essential oils, jojoba and sunflower oil, extracts of chamomile, jasmine and ylang-ylang. They are said to promote a sense of well-being and relaxation.
You should always purchase soaps keeping in mind your skin type:
1) Dry skin: Choose that soap which contain aloe vera, cocoa butter, avocado or vegetable oils.
2) Oily skin: Use good antibacterial soaps or specific prescribed face cleansers. Soaps containing lavender, chamomile, and thyme are very good for oily skin.
3) Sensitive skin: If your skin is sensitive and prone to infections, medicated soaps are best to avoid and treat skin infections. Soaps that contain Vitamin E and jojoba oil are good for dry skin diseases like ichthyosis, eczema, and psoriasis.
4) Glycerin-based soaps: Such soaps suit people with a combination and dry skin type.
5) Herbal Handmade soaps: A natural handmade soap is, completely natural. It may or may not be organic, but it surely will not have a single artificial ingredient in it. Essential oils, natural butters, and other natural oils can be added in to change the benefits of the soap as well as the natural scent. No preservatives, no synthetic fragrances, no chemical compounds, nothing but pure, natural ingredients from Mother Earth.
These products are brought to you by PharmacyOnNet where you can buy best health care, herbal & organic supplements, Wellness products, Organic Grocery Products & mother & baby products Online in India at cheapest sale price with guaranteed free shipping & huge discount. With unique products and extraordinary services PharmacyOnNet is 100% authentic & 100% genuine products directly from the brand owner & authorized channels.
General Articles1. Benefits Of Availing A Business Loan For Small Entrepreneurs
Author: Moksha Finance
2. Some Factors You Should Know About The Business Loans
3. Best Interior Designers Companies In Delhi
4. How Employment Law Solicitors Can Help Your Business
Author: Karin Henson
5. Why Should Apply Cool Roof Coating On Roof?
Author: Protexion Services
6. How To Use Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
7. Perfect Destination To Spend Your Summer Holidays
Author: Sanman Gardenia
8. Find The One And Only Pony On Acid E-liquid At Smax Online
Author: Anthony Le
9. Buy Sammie Puffs E-liquid Online At Smax E-liquid
Author: Anthony Le
10. Pick The Best Design Of Crop Top Online
Author: Inaaya Jain
11. How Digital Marketing Services Can Help You Grow Up Your Business
Author: Zooneto Infosoft
12. Online Carbide Manufactures The Best End Mills For Aluminum
Author: Geoffrey Less
13. Find Detail Of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Author: Richard Thomas
14. Online Carbide Has The Stub Drills You Need
Author: Geoffrey Less
15. Best Air Ambulance Service | Air Ambulance Service Provider
Author: james kaiser